- New email addresses
- Hayes Valley Farm bug still not fixed
- Case of mysterious disappearing profile still unsolved
- Amber presented at the Community Living Campaign
Goals for the next year on the Timebank:
- Carl – new website up and rocking
- Seth – less chaos, more professionalism via the new website
- Megan – get confidentiality up and running
- Claudia – get more involved, plug into the community
- Amber – get TB available to folks without computers and redefine structure (who we are, how we do it)
- Ricardo – demonstrate how we function as a region, making TB more sustainably run and bringing TB to folks without computers via Warm Houses
- January POSSE party – not gonna happen. We’ll focus on February.
- Focus more internally
- Bank account – not open yet, Amber still needs more info
- Got $400 donation!
- Ask for thank you gift / card via the Timebank
- Tech help needed – usability testers needed, content revamp needed. Weekends are good for folks. Incorporate Aaron Shwarts Memorial Hackathon for TB tech? Usability test at Noisebridge.
- 2 hour usability test at Noisebridge Fri, 1/25 1-3pm.
- February 17 for retreat, time and place TBA
- Start working together beforehand more meaningfully.
- Rick and Amber will work on content.
- Get orgizational-minded folks from the TB to come to retreat
- Wayne offered to help with organization stuff.
- Increase diversity of voices at the table at the retreat
- Create tools to make it easier for people to plug in to the TB, spread the word, etc.
- Rotation of duties
- Is the privacy issue fixable technically? Future issue after launch. Is commenting enabled on the blog? Post a request for blog tech guru.
— notes by Seth
Board Notes – 1/16