BACE values a diverse leadership. The BACE Timebank is led by a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, multi-faith, multi-generational, and gender-diverse team of timebankers. Timebank leaders meet regularly to address membership, technology, communications, fundraising, and research & evaluation. Co-Directors lead one or more committees and support the work of other committees. Advisors have both breadth and depth of timebanking experience and advise Co-directors while also leading or supporting special projects. No Timebank leader is paid in monetary currency; all Timebank leaders may receive credit hours in exchange for their service to the Timebank. Staff and advisors are available to speak about timebanking. Please email us.
Jul 2022 – Jun 2023 Staff/Advisors
AZ Zaidi (Co-Director, Secretary)
Carl Gorringe (Co-Director, Technical Support)
Monica Johnston (Advisor)
Path to Leadership
Current leaders and those interested in leading must be actively practicing timebanking. We believe that the following path to leadership is the best way to understand the needs of timebank members, learn BACE timebanking policies, and promote the BACE Timebank:
- Read the entire website; memorize our principles, mission, and vision.
- Become a timebank member
- Timebank for 3-6 months or complete 20 exchanges and attend 2 skill-share events
- Contact staff to select one-time volunteer opportunity
- Contact staff to select one project working with a hub or co-director
- Contact staff apply for hub-director position or co-director staff position. All staff are required to timebank their personal requests/offers throughout their terms.